Interview With Jack Lifton Discussing PGM’S, Clean Tech, Recycling, and how to Speculate in all Three.
Recently I had the privilege to interview and speak with the technical adviser for the Canadian company, NovX21 – a start up clean tech, catalytic converter recycling company. The company will harvest PGM’s (platinum, palladium, rhodium) at a significantly lower cost than the current environmentally harmful smelters.
Jack Lifton is a very respected and educated metallurgist and chemist and investor and this twenty minutes covers quite a good amount:
- NovX21’s process and strategy and its significance.
- The demand for PGM’s outstripping diminishing global supplies.
- China’s severe pollution and environmental hazards and the proper steps they are taking to fix it.
- The suffering the platinum miners are dealing with in South Africa and also the dangerous jobs the labor of mines endure.
- The war on global warming and emissions that nations are coming together to challenge – giving companies incentive to go “green”.
- The hybrid auto market with fuel cells, electric vehicles, and hydrogen – “the cleaner the vehicle, the more PGM’s involved”.
All this discussed in this video interview. LINK HERE
Remember intelligent investing is doing ones due diligence.
DISCLOSURE: I am a shareholder of NovX21.
Contrarian and Austrian - Value Investing Ideas - Anti-Government Philosophy - Author.